The Guard Tuition Incentive Program (GTIP) is a state funded program created by the Arkansas General Assembly in 1995.
It is only available to current and newly enlisted Soldiers and Airmen of the Arkansas National Guard and provides additional educational financial assistance for tuition expenses.
GTIP pays $2500.00 per semester to awarded personnel.
GTIP is only available for Fall and Spring semesters.
GTIP is a first come first serve point based program administered by the Education Incentive Branch.
1. Non-prior and prior service persons qualified to enlist in the Arkansas National Guard.
2. Have 15 - years or less time in service.
3. Must have a 50 or higher on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Test.
4. Enrolled as a full-time student at an Arkansas approved intuition
5. Is a current drilling member and in good standing in the Arkansas National Guard.
6. Fill out AG AR Form 621-A.
7. Fill out AG AR Form 621-R.
8. Fax, scan, email, mail to the Education Incentives Branch. Contact information is in the number in upper right menu.
Fall Semester - 1 July thru 15 August
Spring Semester- 1 November thru 15 December
Education Services Officer
Federal Tuition Assistance
GI Bill, Kickers and Testing
Bonuses and Student Loans
Education Office Fax
Bonuses and Student Loans Fax